The Photo Gallery module allows you to display photos in a responsive lightbox with full touch and swipe support. You can display thumbnails in a grid format or a customizable carousel mode on any page.
- Common Settings - See Common Settings
- Additional Settings
- Module Title - Title of the module displayed in frontend. This can be used to show title of the module content.
- Title Style - Choosing a title style for the current module will overwrite any existing global styles for titles. Using this option allows you to restyle a module title, for example, change font name, font size, color, etc.
- Use as Button - Disables all thumbnails and shows a button from which you can open the gallery.
- Thumbs Limit - Controls how many thumbs to be displayed (it can be lesser than the number of items added to gallery).
- Thumbs Image Dimensions - See Common Settings
- Items per Row - See Items per Row
- Carousel Mode / Carousel Style / Carousel Padding - See Common Settings
- Container Gutter - See Common Settings
- Thumb Dimensions - Controls the image dimensions for thumbs displayed when gallery is opened.
- Gallery Style - Applies popup gallery style.
- Item Name - Name of the item seen in admin on the left side of the module to easily describe what that item represents.
- Status - Status of the item See Common Settings
- Title - Caption to be used for item.
- Type - Type of the item. It can be image, video or banner (banner allows to set a link for the image instead of opening the gallery when clicking on the image).
- Image - This is the image which will be displayed in gallery.