Status option is used to define when corresponding content will be displayed. It can be found in a lot of places, most common are modules (including per item status), layout builder (for rows and columns) as well as other options that can be used differently based on different criteria (device, store, logged in customer, etc.).
- Global - element can be enabled / disabled completely.
- Device - element can be enabled / disabled based on selected devices.
- Customer - element can be enabled / disabled based on customer status (guest or logged in customer).
- Customer Groups - element can be enabled / disabled based on current customer group type (default customer group for guests and customer group type for logged in customers).
- Stores - element can be enabled / disabled based on current store (when using Opencart multistore environment setup).
- Admin Only - element can be enabled / disable based on admin login status, this option is useful if you want to place a module on your store and you don't want your customers to see it yet. Please note that closing the admin tab in Opencart won't log you out from admin, you will have to either close the browser completely or press the log out button in Opencart admin menu.