The Brands module allows you to display brands in different formats (grid/list/carousel). You can display all brands or choose specific brands.
- Common Settings - See Common Settings
- Additional Settings
- Brands Style - Select which brands style to apply to the module.
- Sections Display - Select how product sections to be displayed (blocks, tabs or accordion)
- Title Style - Choosing a title style for the current module will overwrite any existing global styles for titles. Using this option allows you to restyle a module title, for example, change font name, font size, color, etc.
- Selected Item - Allows you to define which tab or accordion to be selected on page load.
- Carousel Mode / Carousel Style / Carousel Padding - See Common Settings
- Items per Row - See Items per Row
- Item Name - Name of the item seen in admin on the left side of the module to easily describe what that item represents.
- Status - Status of the item See Common Settings
- Item Title - Name of the block title shown as header.
- Manufacturers - Allows to choose which manufacturers to be displayed (all or custom).
- Limit - Defines how many brands to be shown in the section when Manufacturers is set to All.