The Items per Row editor allows you declare how many grid items (banners, products, blocks, etc.) you want to display per a row, independently for any screen width.
Look for the Items per Row editor in any grid module (Banners, Blocks, Products, Gallery, etc.) and everywhere else there are column based elements like the general product listing on category pages in Journal > Skins > Edit > Product Listing > General > Products per Row.
- Items per Row defines the global number of grid items to be displayed per row to be displayed across all resolutions.
- Spacing defines the space between items.
- Breakpoint Rule provides different screen widths at which to define different items per row and spacing. Add as many breakpoint rules as needed to display the desired items per row at any screen width. Breakpoint value can be variable See Breakpoint Variables or a custom pixel value can be typed and the items per row will apply below that width.
- No Columns - applies on layouts where no columns are present in the Content Top and Content Bottom positions, which are the only positions affected by the side columns. No Columns section also applies to modules added in Top or Bottom positions, the Mega Menus or Footer builders since these are not affected by the side columns.
- One Column applies to modules or layouts within the Content Top or Content Bottom positions where at least one column is present on the page. An example would be the category page where a filter module is added to a side column. In this scenario the products per row in the category listing will be governed by the ones within the One Column section.
- Two Columns Same concept as above in One Column but applies to cases where both side columns are present.
- Side Column applies to modules placed in any one of the side columns.