The Catalog module allows you to display categories or brands in a catalog style format (with image and subitems near it).
- Common Settings - See Common Settings
- Additional Settings
- Title - Sets the title of the module.
- Title Style - Choosing a title style for the current module will overwrite any existing global styles for titles. Using this option allows you to restyle a module title, for example, change font name, font size, color, etc.
- Image Status - Defines if module should display images.
- Items per Row - See Items per Row
- Carousel Mode / Carousel Style / Carousel Padding - See Common Settings
- View More Text - Defines the view more text which appears if there are more items in that section than the limit set.
- Image Position - Defines where the image should be placed.
- Image Margin - Defines image margins.
- Item Name - Name of the item seen in admin on the left side of the module to easily describe what that item represents.
- Status - Status of the item See Common Settings
- Item Type - Allows to choose which items should the section display (categories or brands).
- SubItem Type - Allows to choose which sub item type to be used when Item Type is set to category (it can be subcategories or products). For Item Type set to brands, SubItem Type is always set to products.
- Category / Manufacturer - Allows to choose which category / manufacturer to be used as source for subitems.
- Limit - Defines how many subitems to be shown in the section.