The Blog Posts module allows you to display products in different formats (grid/list/carousel). You can precisely choose which products to show by using the predefined blog posts rules.
- Common Settings - See Common Settings
- Additional Settings
- Display - Select which display to use (grid / list)
- Post Grid Style - Select which product grid style to apply to the module
- Sections Display - Select how product sections to be displayed (blocks, tabs or accordion)
- Title Style - Choosing a title style for the current module will overwrite any existing global styles for titles. Using this option allows you to restyle a module title, for example, change font name, font size, color, etc.
- Selected Item - Allows you to define which tab or accordion to be selected on page load.
- Carousel Mode / Carousel Style / Carousel Padding - See Common Settings
- Items per Row - See Items per Row
- Item Name - Name of the item seen in admin on the left side of the module to easily describe what that item represents.
- Status - Status of the item See Common Settings
- Link Title - Name of the block title shown as header.
- Display On - Chooses which posts to be displayed:
- Latest - Displays latest posts added to your blog.
- Most Commented - Displays posts with most comments.
- Most Viewed - Display posts with most views.
- Related - Displays posts related to the current products (works on Product pages only).
- Category - Display posts from defined categories.
- Custom - Allows to choose which specific posts to be shown.
- Posts Limit - Defines how many posts to be shown in the section (which matches the above rules).